- Medication: Terramycin, Fumigilin B, possibly Apistan
- Honey supers
- Second hive (?)
On the hive:
- Rotate hive bodies - The cluster moves upwards in winter. If I rotate the chambers, they will begin expanding upward into the formerly empty box.
- Possibly, replace bottom board - I am thinking about getting a screened IPM board to manage the mites that drop.
- Start feeding sugar syrup (with medication).
For the upcoming months:
- Build second hive - I might be able to start a second hive from this one, and it will prevent swarming.
- Prepare honey supers before the nectar flow - This year, I'll harvest...